Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy.
mike's stuffed cheesy meaty bell peppers with gravy, For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's stuffed cheesy meaty bell peppers with gravy using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy:
- Prepare of ● For The Primary Vegetable.
- Take 4 of LG Green Bell Peppers [deseeded – tops sliced off & reserved].
- Take of ● For The Meat/Cheese Filling.
- Get 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced White Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 of LG England's Best Egg [binder].
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Crushed Stove Top Stuffing [binder].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Long Grained White Rice.
- Take of Beef Broth [as needed to moisten meat mixture & make tacky].
- Get of ● For The Bell Pepper Toppings.
- Take of Mozzarella Cheese [as needed].
- Take of Cheddar Or Mexican 3 Cheese [as needed].
- Get of Brown Gravy [your choice – as needed].
- Prepare of Fine Chopped Parsley [garnishment as needed].
Steps to make Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy:
- Fine chop all vegetables and herbs..
- Mix everything in the Meat/Cheese Filling section by hand..
- Pack your bell peppers tightly..
- Cap em' and bake em' at 350° for 40 minutes. Replace caps..
- At 35 minutes place shredded cheese on top..
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Heat your beef gravy. Stir constantly..
- Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's stuffed cheesy meaty bell peppers with gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy: By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.