Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread.
jalapeno cheese cornbread, Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeno cheese cornbread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread:
- Make ready 360 g of flour.
- Make ready 120 g of cornmeal.
- Get 50 g of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 475 ml of milk.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Take 225 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 225 g of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 35 g of chopped scallions, plus 3 chopped scallions for garnish.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of minced jalapeno peppers.
Steps to make Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread:
- Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
- In separate bowl combine milk, eggs, and butter.
- Stir in wet ingredients into dry and mix.
- Add cheese, scallions, and jalapenos and mix.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. After letting the mixture sit at room temperature for 20 minutes, bake for 40 mins, or until toothpick comes out clean.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food jalapeno cheese cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread: By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.