Omelet on a Roll.
omelet on a roll, Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Omelet on a Roll is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Omelet on a Roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have omelet on a roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Omelet on a Roll:
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 stalk of green onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced spam or ham.
- Get To taste of minced ginger root.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready To taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of squirts yellow prepared mustard.
Instructions to make Omelet on a Roll:
- Slice the onion on a bias. Melt the butter in a skillet. Dice you spam. Mince the ginger root..
- Add the ginger, onion, and spam to the skillet sauté for 3-4 minutes. Just enough to lightly caramelize the spam. This will allow the ginger root to speard just enough flavor and aroma to the butter. Beat the eggs add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Pour around the spam and eggs then into the center. Cook the omelet and fold it. Remove to a plate. Cut a roll in half lengthwise and toast it..
- Set on a plate add mayonnaise and mustard. Then add the omelet..
- Top it off take a bite and I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food omelet on a roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Omelet on a Roll: For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.