Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, homemade applesauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Applesauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Homemade Applesauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade applesauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Applesauce:
- Make ready 4 of apples, Fiji or Gala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
Steps to make Homemade Applesauce:
- Peel apples and cut them into chunks..
- Place in a medium saucepan along with the 1/2 cup water; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until apples are tender..
- Add in remaining ingredients and mash with a potato masher. I like to leave some chunks in but if you prefer a smoother applesauce you can puree..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food homemade applesauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Homemade Applesauce: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!