Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, renee's blt ranch club burger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Renee's BLT Ranch Club Burger is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Renee's BLT Ranch Club Burger is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have renee's blt ranch club burger using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Renee's BLT Ranch Club Burger:
- Take 1 large slicing tomato
- Prepare 1 head iceburg lettuce
- Make ready 1/2 lb thin sliced turkey
- Take 1 15oz bottle ranch dressing
- Get 2 envelope powdered ranch dressing mix
- Make ready 2 lb ground beef
- Get 1 pepper to taste
- Prepare 2 packages 8 count flat buns (u will need about 8 to 13 buns total depending on how thick u make ur burgers)
- Prepare 2 lb thick sliced bacon
Steps to make Renee's BLT Ranch Club Burger:
- in a skillet cook bacon to desired doneness/acccording to pkg. direction. ( I fry mine in a skillet)
- place bacon on a plate covered with a few sheets of paper towel to drain. set aside.
- in a large bowl combine the ground beef and the packets of powdered dressing mix. mix well with hands.
- hand patty the meat to form burgers slightly larger than the bread as they will shrink. and fry in a seperate skillet until desired doneness. (pepper each side to taste)
- place burgers on a plate and set aside.
- wash then thin slice your tomatoes. place on plate
- wash drain and cut lettuce into quarters and seperate layers. place on plate.
- set your turkey out on a plate or just remove from package. :)
- get your ranch dressing out and open ready to use..
- ok now for assembly! for each burger start by taking out one flat bun and seperate the two halves. place in toaster to desired setting. and toast your bun like u would toast ur bread for a blt.
- spread some ranch dressing on each inside half of your bun.
- place burger on one side.
- then add desired amount of bacon strips. about 2-3 slices per burger.
- add your turkey.. about 2-3 slices per burger.
- add a slice of tomato!
- add your lettuce..
- and top with the bun!
- serve and eat cuz its awesome!
- makes about 8 to 13 burgers
You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you need to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Something you may not realize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these types of fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food renee's blt ranch club burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!