Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll.
crock pot cinnamon roll, Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot cinnamon roll using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll:
- Prepare 2 cans of cinnamon rolls any kind will do – around 12 oz.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll:
- Set aside the icing for later. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. Spray your crock pot with non stick spray and place one of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the crock pot. In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over the cinnamon rolls in the crock pot. Place the remaining cinnamon rolls on top..
- Place the crock pot lid on top and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove lid and drizzle the icing packets over the cinnamon rolls. Serve immediately and enjoy with a glass of milk!.
- Notes- I used my ninja foodie on the slow cooker mode but at the end I air crisp the top for a few mins..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crock pot cinnamon roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.