Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato and applesauce casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato and applesauce casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole:
- Get of For the bottom.
- Prepare 1 large of can (30 oz) sweet potatoes, drain.
- Take 1 can of (15 oz) applesauce.
- Make ready 1 can of (15 oz) pineapple tibbits, drain.
- Take of Topping.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter, soft.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix sweet potatoes, applesauce, and pineapple tidbits in casserole dish..
- Make topping. Mix butter with brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg till it looks like fine crumbs. Add oatmeal and nuts. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture..
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes till the top is light brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato and applesauce casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!