Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce.
spicy steamed eggplant & tofu salad with ginger soy sauce, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy steamed eggplant & tofu salad with ginger soy sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce:
- Make ready 1 of eggplant (you can use more).
- Take 1 pack of silk tofu (optional).
- Make ready of Sliced bell peppers (optional).
- Make ready of Sliced jalapeño (optional).
- Get of Chopped cilantro or green onion as your preferred.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce (less or more).
- Take of Chopped Thai chili (optional) you can substitute with chili flakes if you like.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger powder or you can use fresh grated ginger.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chicken powder or mushrooms powder.
- Make ready of Sesame oil (I don’t use).
Steps to make Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce:
- Boil a water in the steamer. Wash the eggplant drain up and cut into 3-4” long..
- Rinse and pat dry the tofu. Cut it as you desired..
- When the water is boiled then place the eggplants and tofu, steam for about 10-12 minutes until the eggplant cooked through or soft. (You can steam the eggplant and tofu separately if you want).
- Transfer out and arrange it into a plate. Sprinkle bell paper and jalapeño on top..
- Make a sauce by adding soy sauce, ginger, chicken powder in the bowl. Mixed well. Add chopped Thai chili or clili flakes and sesame oil if you use it. Add half of the cilantro. Combined well, and pour on top the eggplant salad..
- Lastly sprinkle the rest of the cilantro as a decoration. And it’s done ✅ Enjoy the Spicy Steamed eggplant and tofu salad along with ginger soy sauce..
- ❤️Happy Cooking❤️.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy steamed eggplant & tofu salad with ginger soy sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce: For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.