Easy Efo Riro with poundo yam. INGREDIENTS: -My beloved Cray fish which I forgot to edit into the video soz x -Freshly washed and chopped spinach (make sure they're completely dry before. Efo riro is sometimes served at parties, weddings and other gatherings in Nigeria. What makes efo-riro interesting for me is the ability to eat it as a stand People eat efo-riro with white rice, boiled plantain, fried plantain(dodo), yam etc.
Although it didn't turn out as I imagined in my head. Pounded Yam is a staple in many West African homes, but it is not usually eaten by itself, it is often paired with many delicious African soups, and stews. Pound or blend into a dough-like consistency until it's completely smooth with no yam chunks left.
easy efo riro with poundo yam, Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Easy Efo Riro with poundo yam is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Efo Riro with poundo yam is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
INGREDIENTS: -My beloved Cray fish which I forgot to edit into the video soz x -Freshly washed and chopped spinach (make sure they're completely dry before. Efo riro is sometimes served at parties, weddings and other gatherings in Nigeria. What makes efo-riro interesting for me is the ability to eat it as a stand People eat efo-riro with white rice, boiled plantain, fried plantain(dodo), yam etc.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy efo riro with poundo yam using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Efo Riro with poundo yam:
- Make ready 1 of large husk of (Efo Soko) Spinach.
- Get 1 of large titus fish (smoked)optional).
- Take 12 pieces of offals(shaki/liver/kidney) snails (optional).
- Get 1 cup of roughly blended bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Take 3 tbs of locust beans.
- Take 1 cup of palm oil.
- Get 3 pieces of smoked stock fish (optional).
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of bullion knorr cube.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tyme/curry.
- Prepare 2 cups of Poundo yam flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water for poundo yam making.
What to serve with pounded yam. Efo Riro is a Rich & Nutritious Vegetable Soup from Yorubaland, Nigeria. Learn how to make this Efo Riro is prepared with assorted meat, fish, large quantity of green vegetables and peppers This spicy ,savory soup can be accompanied with bolus meals, such as Amala, Elubo, Pounded yams, Fufu. The easiest and simplest method of preparing efo riro; the most popular Efo Riro needs no introduction as it's one of the most popular vegetable soups in Nigeria and an Serve with any "swallow" of your choice.
Instructions to make Easy Efo Riro with poundo yam:
- Chop and wash your spinach (Efo soko) then set Aside to drain in a sieve. Next clean and wash both your smoked Titus and smoked stock fish and also set aside. Now slice the onions in circles. Also make sure you wash your locust beans very well – you can miss a shell or two but anymore will spoil the vegetable..
- Now get your pot out and add your palm oil. Allow it to heat up before you add your onions and let it fry.after 1 minute add your chopped rough pepper and stir. Allow that to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Once that has simmer, you can add your locust beans and fishes and now add your offals. Let that cook for 3 minutes exactly,now add your salt and your knorr stock cube. Get your spinach and add it as well and cover to simmer for 2 more minutes. Now stir and serve. And your Efo-Riro is good to go!!!!.
- For the poundo yarn : Get a pot and add a cup of water, allow to boil and then turn down the heat before you add your yam flour, stir vigorously to eliminate all plumbs and lumps. now turn up the heat and allow to cook for 2 minutes, stir vigorously once more and then serve with your Efo- Riro. You can enjoy both with a glass of soda..
Efo Riro is also prefect with white rice, boiled yam and. Enjoy a tasty Efo Riro, a typical Nigerian delicacy, with these five easy steps. Efo Riro is a very popular Yoruba soup in Nigeria with a lot of health benefits. Efo is the Yoruba name for vegetables. Nigerian Efo Riro Recipe You know that "efo" situation where the efo sits on one side of the bowl I really want to try this recipe with some fresh pounded yam😋 Just curious as to whether I can The particular one I really enjoyed.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy efo riro with poundo yam recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Easy Efo Riro with poundo yam: If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.