pizza casserole, Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Pizza Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pizza Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pizza casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Take 1 pkg of Mini Pepperoni.
- Take of I Can Tutarossa Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt, Black Pepper, Pepper Medley, Red Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready of Chili Powder, Paprika, Tumeric, Onion Flakes, Chives,.
- Prepare of Parsley and Italian Medley.
- Make ready of Mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar, Feta Cheeses.
Steps to make Pizza Casserole:
- Brown Beef and Sausage, add Spices, Blend and cook another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to an aluminum pan, add pepperoni, sprinkle with additional spices.
- Add Assorted Cheeses, add another layer of Pepperoni, add another layer of Cheeses,.
- Cover with Foil and Bake at 375° for 30 Minutes, Remove Foil and Broil until cheese looks golden..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pizza casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Pizza Casserole: For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.