Cream of Reuben Soup.
cream of reuben soup, Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Cream of Reuben Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cream of Reuben Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cream of reuben soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Reuben Soup:
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 32 oz of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded corned beef (or turkey).
- Take 1 can of (15.5 oz.) sauerkraut, rinsed, drained and squeezed dry.
- Make ready 1 cup of half and half.
- Take 1 small of onion, minced.
- Get 1 stick of celery, minced.
Instructions to make Cream of Reuben Soup:
- Heat a soup pot over medium-high heat. Add butter and oil..
- Sauté onion and celery until soft, about 5 minutes..
- Add flour and stir until well blended..
- Add broth and whisk until mixture becomes thick..
- Add the cheese, whisking in a little at a time until melted and incorporated into the broth..
- Add the meat and sauerkraut and stir..
- Stir in the half and half..
- Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and add croutons if desired..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cream of reuben soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Cream of Reuben Soup: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.