Keto Chicken Alfredo.
keto chicken alfredo, Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Keto Chicken Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Keto Chicken Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto chicken alfredo using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Make ready 3.5 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed).
- Make ready 5 bags of Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Take 8 oz of stick Unsalted Butter.
- Get 8 oz of block Cream Cheese.
- Get 1.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take 7 slices of Thick Cut Bacon.
- Make ready 2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take of Optional:.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Onion Powder.
- Make ready of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients..
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture..
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool..
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2/3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles).
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool.
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat.
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally.
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly.
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly..
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir..
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste).
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish.
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keto chicken alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Keto Chicken Alfredo: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.