Fettucine Chicken Alfredo.
fettucine chicken alfredo, Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Fettucine Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fettucine Chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettucine chicken alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fettucine Chicken Alfredo:
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 dash of powder garlic.
- Prepare 8 oz of fettucine noodles.
- Get 2 each of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Fettucine Chicken Alfredo:
- Add milk, cream cheese, butter, parmesan cheese, & garlic in a medium sauce pan. KEEP ON LOW HEAT. Let melt, stirring frequently..
- In another pan, cook chicken breast..
- In another large pan, boil water to cook your noodles. Make sure to add a tablespoon of oil to keep noodles from sticking..
- When sauce is melted, noodles cooked, and chicken cooked, mix together on plate and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fettucine chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Fettucine Chicken Alfredo: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.