Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo.
chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo, A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Take of Chicken.
- Take 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- Prepare of Tortellini Alfredo.
- Take 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- Get 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo: Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.