Brad's chicken florentine crepes. Notes: You can substitute chicken with leftover turkey or chicken rotisserie, lets face it, nobody ever eats those leftover turkey and rotisserie! You can also serve this as an appetizer. Just cook smaller proportions of crepes.
Spinach and chicken make this savory crepe the star of Mother's Day brunch. Notes: You can substitute chicken with leftover turkey or chicken rotisserie, lets face it, nobody ever eats those. These chicken Florentine crepes are made with coconut flour for a healthier, low carb and gluten free dish.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brad's chicken florentine crepes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's chicken florentine crepes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brad's chicken florentine crepes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Notes: You can substitute chicken with leftover turkey or chicken rotisserie, lets face it, nobody ever eats those leftover turkey and rotisserie! You can also serve this as an appetizer. Just cook smaller proportions of crepes.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's chicken florentine crepes using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's chicken florentine crepes:
- Make ready of Crepe batter.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Take 2 tbs of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Crepe filling.
- Make ready 1 of lg shallot, sliced thin.
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken thighs, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbs of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 of loose cups chopped baby spinach.
- Make ready 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Take of For the sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- Take 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Garnishment.
- Get of Whole leaf baby spinach.
- Make ready of Parmesan Romano cheese blend.
You may want to add mushrooms to this chicken Florentine crepe recipe if you like them. As I was making it for the Chief Taster who hates mushrooms I baked it without. There are three steps to this recipe, but the results are more than worthwhile. Slow Cooker Tomato Chicken Florentine Soup with Gnocchi Wholesomelicious.
Instructions to make Brad's chicken florentine crepes:
- In a lg mixing bowl, add flour and eggs. Beat together, slowly whisk in milk and water. When smooth, add rest of batter ingredients and mix well..
- Heat a tbs oil in a lg frying pan. Add shallots and saute until they sweat off. Add chicken, garlic, and Greek seasoning. Fry until chicken is just a hair undercooked. Add spinach and finish chicken. Spinach should be just wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cream cheese and ricotta. Cook until well combined and smooth..
- Heat a 9 or 10 inch non stick frying pan on medium low heat. For each crepe, add 1 tsp oil to pan. Pour 1/3 cup crepe batter in pan for each crepe. cook 1-2 minutes per side until just golden brown. As they come off the pan, immediately add filling and roll up..
- Meanwhile heat butter for sauce in a small sauce pot on medium heat. Add flour. Stir constantly until roux turns golden brown and smells nutty. Slowly add milk and bouillon. Stir until well mixed and sauce is creamy. Slowly add mozzarella until sauce gets to desired thickness..
- Plate crepes, pour sauce over the top. Garnish with Parmesan Romano and baby spinach. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
You are now leaving www.ihop.com and being taken to an external Web site that is not owned, operated, controlled by, or in any way affiliated with, IHOP or Dine Brands Global, and that may not follow the same accessibility policies and practices as IHOP/Dine Brands Global. Chicken Florentine casserole, which can also be adapted with either fish or shrimp, lies on a bed of spinach leaves and mushrooms, has a creamy white sauce mixed with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasonings, and is topped with baked mozzarella. Our most trusted Chicken Florentine Crepes recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Crepes: Combine egg whites, Splenda, salt, pepper and tartar in a mixing bowl and beat until slightly frothy (I use the Silver Bullet Mixer).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brad's chicken florentine crepes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Brad's chicken florentine crepes: You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!