Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free).
Foods That Make You Happy
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, seasoned baked tater slices (lactose free). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook seasoned baked tater slices (lactose free) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free):
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatos.
- Make ready 1 of EarthBalance Butter (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend) – vegan/lactose free.
- Make ready of Greek Blend Seasoning.
- Make ready of Onion Powder.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Basil.
- Get of Daiya Cheddar Style Shreads – vegan/lactose free.
- Prepare of Oregano.
Steps to make Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free):
- Peel potatos. Cut into slices. Microwave for 3 minutes (or until potato slices are slightly tender, but not completely cooked.)..
- Add a little Earthbalance butter to pan. Add sliced potatos. Cook over medium heat, and flip to cook both sides of potato slices..
- While potatos are cooking, season with Garlic Powder, Oregano, Onion Powder, Greek Blend Seasoning and Basil..
- Lower heat a little and sprinkle Daiya Cheddar Style Shreads over the tops of the potatos. Let it melt a little..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food seasoned baked tater slices (lactose free) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free): So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!