Spaghetti Squash Lasagna.
Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spaghetti squash lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti squash lasagna using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 of large spaghetti squash, roasted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 lb. of ground sausage (could also use ground beef or ground turkey).
- Make ready 2 cups of marinara sauce (jarred or homemade).
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take to taste of dried basil.
- Take to taste of Italian seasoning and oregano.
- Get 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Get of chopped parsley, for garnish.
Steps to make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- You should already have your squash roasted when starting this recipe. Use a fork to remove the strands of squash from the shells and into a large bowl, if you haven't already done so, then set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8" baking dish and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and cook until they are translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the ground sausage and cook until browned, breaking it apart as you cook. Drain any grease, if necessary..
- Add the seasonings and the marinara sauce to the skillet. Allow to come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat..
- Pour half of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom. Then spread half of the spaghetti squash over the top of the sauce..
- Spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta cheese over the squash, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese over the ricotta..
- Spread the remaining sauce and meat mixture over the cheeses and then top with the remaining squash. Repeat the layering of the remaining cheeses..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. To brown the cheese more, switch the oven to broil after the 10 minutes are up and broil until the cheese is golden, about 2-3 minutes. Once done, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spaghetti squash lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!