Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta.
chicken and mushrooms alfredo pesto pasta, In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and mushrooms alfredo pesto pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta:
- Make ready 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oul.
- Take 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto.
Instructions to make Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta:
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and mushrooms alfredo pesto pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.