Creamed Peas (and sometimes carrots).
creamed peas (and sometimes carrots), The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Creamed Peas (and sometimes carrots) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamed Peas (and sometimes carrots) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamed peas (and sometimes carrots) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamed Peas (and sometimes carrots):
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen peas (or peas and carrots).
- Get 1/4 cup of + 1 tbs water – divided.
- Make ready 1 cup of whole milk.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of white sugar (or honey).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2-3 tsp of cornstarch.
Steps to make Creamed Peas (and sometimes carrots):
- Place veggies and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Continue to simmer, covered, about 2 minutes..
- Add milk and heat back up to almost simmering. Stir 2 tsp cornstarch and last tbs water together in a small bowl. Slowly pour into saucepan, stirring constantly..
- Continue cooking until sauce thickens, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. If sauce seems too thin stir an additional tsp cornstarch into a little more water and mix in. Serve hot and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamed peas (and sometimes carrots) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
Creamed Peas (and sometimes carrots): For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.