Quinoa "Fried Rice".
quinoa "fried rice", Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Foods That Make You Happy
Quinoa "Fried Rice" is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Quinoa "Fried Rice" is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quinoa "fried rice" using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa "Fried Rice":
- Take 1 cup of quinoa rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 3/4 cup of frozen veggie mix (corn,peas,carrots etc).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fish sauce (optional).
- Take of chopped parsley (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 of small onion, diced small.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Quinoa "Fried Rice":
- In a pot, cook quinoa for about 15-20 min or until cooked and add the frozen veggies in the last 5 min of cooking time and set aside..
- While quinoa is cooking, heat a non stick pan and cook eggs (scrambled) remove from pan and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and cook garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add your mushrooms to the pan, cook for another 3 min..
- Then add your zucchini, and stir fry another 3 min (I like my zucchini still crisp so I don't usually cook it for long, but you can cook longer if you'd like).
- Add your cooked quinoa and mixed veggies to the pan, mix. . Then add the scrambled eggs into the pan..
- Add your soya sauce, fish sauce (if using) and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all together. Let sit for 5 min for everything to mingle then serve 😊.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish (optional).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quinoa "fried rice" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Quinoa "Fried Rice": By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.