Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls.
boudin stuffed cabbage rolls, Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook boudin stuffed cabbage rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Get 12 oz of package boudin, casings removed.
- Make ready 2 cups of cooked white rice, mine was cooked with a little salt and butter.
- Make ready 1 head of cabbage, cored and leaves separated from head, I used 12.
- Prepare 2 (14 oz) of cans diced tomatoes with garlic, onion and basil.
- Make ready Half of can of water.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar, optional.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 pan or dish. In a bowl crumble your Boudin into your white rice and mix well..
- Cut about an inch off the bottom of your cabbage. Place cabbage In a large pot, then fill in with water. And salt well. Let the cabbage sit in the steamy water until the leaves start coming off. You’ll have to help them along. Pull those out and let drain and cool. If you have an easier way to do this let me know!!.
- Cut the stem out of each leaf as you go. In your cooled leaf, salt it and place a heaping spoonful of filling. Roll and tuck and place seam side down in pan. Do them until you run out of filling or room..
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, water, sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce and pour over cabbage rolls. Cover with foil and bake for an hour or until the cabbage is as tender as you like it. I let mine go 1 and a half hours because I want it very tender..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food boudin stuffed cabbage rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel happier. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls: Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.