Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 can of refried beans.
- Get 1 can of rotel.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion.
- Take 4 large of tortillas.
- Make ready 12 oz of quesadilla shredded cheese.
- Take 1 of sour cream.
- Take 1 of lettuce.
- Take 1 of picante sauce.
- Take 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fry hamburger with chopped onion and minced garlic..
- When browned, drain grease. Add taco seasoning as directed on packet..
- Stir in can of rotel and refried beans until warm..
- In a greased 9 x 13 baking dish add half of hamburger mixture. Layer half of the cheese on top. And two tortillas. (May need to trim to fit.).
- Add remaining hamburger mixture and top with two more tortillas. Spread 3/4 cup of picante sauce and top with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes. Serve topped with lettuce and sour cream..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mexican lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
Mexican Lasagna: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!