mexican chef salad. This salad goes together very quickly, and is great for those times when you don't really feel like cooking. Add beans; let cool while making the salad. Chow down this meatilicious and spicy Mexican Chef Salad.
Mexican Chef's Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mexican Chef Salad and Free Salad Recipes – PLUS hundreds of other food recipes from a gourmet cook's lifetime recipe collection! This is a frozen salad, that can be made ahead for a holiday meal.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mexican chef salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
mexican chef salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. mexican chef salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
This salad goes together very quickly, and is great for those times when you don't really feel like cooking. Add beans; let cool while making the salad. Chow down this meatilicious and spicy Mexican Chef Salad.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican chef salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make mexican chef salad:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef extra lean.
- Get 1 can of kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- Make ready 1 head of ice berg lettuce cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions washed roots and about 2" of the green removed.
- Get 2 each of large roma tomatoes. chopped w/ seeds removed.
- Get 1 packages of ranch doritos crushed.
- Prepare 2 each of peeled and seeded avacados.
- Take 1 1/2 of of thousand island dressing.
- Make ready 2 cup of of sharp cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of hot sauce.
Marie Gross – Harvey family friend and adapted by Doris Harvey – mother. Brown ground beef and add beans. Add Taco seasoning mix and heat. Mix salad and top with Doritos.
Steps to make mexican chef salad:
- cook beef w/ salt about 2 tsp. till brown add kidney beans and heat through. keep warm.
- mix all of the raw ingredients together add the cheese mix well..
- add beef and bean mixture and mix well.
- add 1000 island dressing and hot sauce mix to incorporate..
- dish up and enjoy! Great for potlucks….you can also use catalina dressing instead of 1000 island. your favorite hot sauce…add chilies if you want..
Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Salad. Home Chef brings this delectable Mexican street food to your dinner table with a version that features an edible tortilla bowl filled with roasted corn kernels atop a salad of romaine. Right before serving toss in the Doritos. The dressing and moisture in the salad will soften them. See more ideas about Mexican chef, Chef salad, Recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mexican chef salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you know it can help you be happier as well!
mexican chef salad: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!