Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll.
hotdog, ham and cheese roll, For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hotdog, ham and cheese roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll:
- Take 3 tablespoons of water.
- Take 3 tablespoons of cream cheese divided room temperature.
- Make ready 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- Get 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
- Take To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Take To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Instructions to make Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll:
- Heat two of the ham slices in a skillet..
- Spread the cream cheese over the two heated slices. Place the hotdog on the edge of the coated ham slice..
- Roll it up then add the second ham slice and roll it up around the first one. Put into a skillet flap side down. Sear well so it will seal. Best to do this while the slice is unheated so sear will stick..
- Add lid to get hot. Then add water to steam fry till hotdogs are cooked and hot. This will take about 5-7 minutes..
- Move to a plate and serve with ketchup and mustard. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hotdog, ham and cheese roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll: For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.