Emily's Taco Casserole.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, emily's taco casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Emily's Taco Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Emily's Taco Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook emily's taco casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Emily's Taco Casserole:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green peppers.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 packages of doritos, crumbled.
- Take 2 cup of shredded fiesta blend cheese.
Instructions to make Emily's Taco Casserole:
- Brown the beef with the onions and mix in taco seasoning, set aside..
- Spread refried beans to cover the bottom of a casserole dish. Add meat and onions over refried beans layer..
- Spread tomatoes evenly over meat layer, then lettuce over that..
- Pour the crumbled Doritos on top and then top that with cheese. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until cheese melts..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food emily's taco casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you know it can help you be happier also!
Emily's Taco Casserole: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!