Taco Enchilada Lasagna.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco enchilada lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taco Enchilada Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Taco Enchilada Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have taco enchilada lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Enchilada Lasagna:
- Make ready 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Take 1 pack of authentic corn tortillas (can sub flour but corn works better).
- Take 2 packs of taco seasoning.
- Take 2-3 of green onion.
- Get 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- Get 2 of bottle/can enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 of LARGE bag Mexican shredded cheese.
- Make ready 2 tsp of diced garlic.
- Get 2 of tbls cumin powder.
- Get 1 of container pico de gallo.
- Make ready of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro (chopped).
Instructions to make Taco Enchilada Lasagna:
- Brown the beef. Drain fat. Add about 2/3 cup water, onions and garlic and the packets of taco seasoning. Cook until all ingredients are cooked together and hot on medium heat giving the onions and garlic time to soften a bit. About 8-10 more mins. Set to the side to allow it to cool..
- I used an 11×7 glass baking pan. 13×9 can also be used. Grease the dish. Put down a layer of shells. I try to cover as much of the area as possible without overlap which means you'll have to pull a couple tortillas in half, even quarters. See pic..
- Now we're going to layer, like lasagna. I do a layer of enchilada sauce first. Thinly covering the shells. Next spoon the cooled taco meat on top of the sauce. Next cover the meat with a healthy layer of cheese. I LOVE cheese so I do a REALLY healthy layer. Now this is where the secret method comes in.. On the cheese layer gently sprinkle some of your cumin powder directly onto it. Then sprinkle some of your chopped fresh cilantro in the same way..
- Repeat step 3 till you reach almost the top of the baking pan. You should be looking at the cheese/cumin/cilantro layer. The top layer will pretty much be the same– Do another layer of tortillas. Sauce Cheese (Only cheese for top layer, no cumin or cilantro) Top the finished pan with your chopped green onion..
- Cover pan loosely with tin foil. Loosely because you don't want the cheese sticking to the foil. Put in middle rack of oven at 375 for 20-30 mins If it's not as melted as you'd like, uncover and continue to bake until desired doneness. The objective of the oven is not to cook, just to melt everything together and make it hot..
- Cut into square pieces, use a spatula to dish out a piece onto a plate or shallow bowl, top with the pico de gallo (diced tomato, onion, jalapeño and cilantro) and sour cream and enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food taco enchilada lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
Taco Enchilada Lasagna: You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.