Beef Jambalaya Casserole.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef jambalaya casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Jambalaya Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef Jambalaya Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef jambalaya casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Jambalaya Casserole:
- Take 1 lb of boneless stewing beer.
- Get 1/2 lb of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sherry.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 large of green onions (chopped).
- Make ready 2 of Beef flavored bouillon.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 3/4 of cooked rice.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 large of green pepper(chopped).
- Make ready 1 cup of celery(chopped).
- Get 2 cup of Mexican style blend cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
Steps to make Beef Jambalaya Casserole:
- Cut beef into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a bowl, toss the beef with thyme, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon oil, stir in green peppers, green onions, mushrooms and celery..
- Cook until tender. Remove from pan..
- Add remaining oil in the pan, stir in beef, keep stirring till Brown..
- Add water, sherry, beef bouillon and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer covered for 30 minutes..
- Add cooked rice, mix well, add vegetables and mix well. (Make sure everything is well mixed. This is where you'll add your cilantro(mix well).
- In a casserole dish 9×13' Preferably, sprinkle a little cheese add half of your dish in it, spread evenly; sprinkle another layer add remaining dish spreading evenly an lastly, add remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes in an already pre-heated oven (375 degrees).
- Serve hot for full flavor..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef jambalaya casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know it can help improve your mood also!
Beef Jambalaya Casserole: So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!