Koreana Egg Rolls.
koreana egg rolls, For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Koreana Egg Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Koreana Egg Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have koreana egg rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Koreana Egg Rolls:
- Get 1 pound of pork butt.
- Take 5 oz of small size shrimp.
- Prepare of Salt, sugar, pepper.
- Take 3 TBS of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 1/4 of of a medium onion.
- Take 1 of medium and 1 small carrot.
- Make ready 2/3 of of a green squash.
- Take 2 of small stalks of celery.
- Take of For dipping sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 TBS of ketchup.
- Make ready 1/2 TBS of salt.
- Make ready 1 TBS of chili garlic sauce.
Steps to make Koreana Egg Rolls:
- Cut meat and shrimp in small cubes. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well. Do not mix shrimp with meat. Their cooking time is different..
- Cut vegetables the same size as meat..
- Stir fry meat and shrimp separately. Put in mixing bowl..
- Stir fry the vegetables. Add salt and pepper. Remove into mixing bowl with shrimp and meat. Cool for a couple of hours in fridge. After 2 hours, add 3 TBS of oyster sauce. Mix well and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Put mixture in a colander to strain excessive seasoning. This process will make the egg rolls crispier and will also prevent oil from “splashing” because of seasoning leaking out from rolls..
- On a sheet of egg roll, with water, use fingers to wet all borders of the sheet, put fillings in middle. Fold up right and left side to cover filling. Then roll the side close to you towards the opposite side to make one egg roll..
- Use another sheet and wrap a second time (for very thin wrap). I do not use double sheets. When you do so, oil can get in between 2 sheets when frying because the sheets are not sealed. That will make the egg rolls oily..
- Fry in hot oil (medium heat) for 1mn 40 seconds for each side. Remove on paper towel. Before eating, fry a second time for crunchiness. Medium heat, 2 minutes for each side..
- For dipping sauce: put all ingredients for sauce in saucepan. Stir and bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer to reduce to 2/3..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food koreana egg rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Koreana Egg Rolls: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.