Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy dango miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Dango Miso Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Dango Miso Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy dango miso soup using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Dango Miso Soup:
- Get 2 Fish broth packets
- Make ready 1360 ml (45.98 fl oz) Water *160 ml (5.41 fl oz) is for dango balls
- Prepare 220 g (7.76 oz) Dango rice flour / Joushinko rice flour
- Prepare 500 g (17.63 oz) Vegetables *whatever you like is fine
- Take 3 tbsp Miso paste *white
- Make ready to taste Green onion
Instructions to make Creamy Dango Miso Soup:
- Put water and fish broth packets in a pan and wait 30 mins.
- Peel and slice vegetables. I'm using radish, carrots, burdock and konnyaku this time.
- If you want to add potatoes or sweet potatoes, soak in water for 10 mins. to remove any scum.
- Take out 160 ml of water which soaked the fish broth packets in the pan and pour in the bowl. * Depends on the dango powder you will use, the amount of water might be slightly different. Follow the indicated guide of the packages.
- Put vegetables into the pan and stew with low heat.
- Put dango rice powder in the bowl and knead well.
- Scoop some and make an one - bite size flat round shape and put in the pan as soon as it's made.
- Once the dango is cooked, it comes to the surface just like gnocchi pasta.
- Put the miso paste in, melt well, and stew with low heat for 15 mins.. You can add a pouched egg if you like. My grandmother put one in for breakfast.
- Stop the heat, take out fish broth packets and rest the soup for 30 mins., and then heat again to serve.
- While resting & cooling down, the good flavor of miso will soak deep inside the ingredients and a slight amount of dango rice powder melts into the soup. It makes this soup rich & creamy, just like a white stew.
- Pour the soup into a serving bowl and put some green onion on top for a nice presentation!
- You can make the miso soup with your favorite vegetables! This is the one I cooked with sweet potatoes the other day. Tofu & wakame seaweed combination is also good!
- You can get all the ingredients I used here at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH. They are in the Japanese section. White miso is the light yellow / beige one, dango powder is the blue one (Joushinko, pink one, is also okay if dango powder is not available.)
- Konnyaku jelly is the gray slimy rectangle one just above the tofu. It is made from the a potato called the "devil's tongue". It is a Japanese healthy food which is low in fat and contains lots of fiber, to reduce absorbing cholesterol and sugar. Also has effects to prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, and arteriosclerosis.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy dango miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!