Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mousse Torte. Real Women of Philadelphia you are so creative and inspiring. You have convinced me to present one of my favorite desserts from my kitchen in Glencoe. Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte.from the kitchen of One Perfect Bite courtesy of Dorie Greenspan.
This double chocolate mousse torte is no doubt as fancy-shmancy as they come (well, at least in my simple world). This double chocolate mousse torte truly is one of my most-loved recipes ever. If you've experienced the deliciousness, you'll understand why I desperately wanted to tell you about it.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter and chocolate mousse torte. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Real Women of Philadelphia you are so creative and inspiring. You have convinced me to present one of my favorite desserts from my kitchen in Glencoe. Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte.from the kitchen of One Perfect Bite courtesy of Dorie Greenspan.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mousse Torte is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mousse Torte is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter and chocolate mousse torte using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mousse Torte:
- Get of CRUST.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter filled oreo cookies, finely crushed.
- Get 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of USE IN BOTH MOUSSES.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of cold heavy whipping cream, divided use between mousses.
- Make ready of PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE.
- Make ready 5 oz of cream che ed se, at room temperatire.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of salted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- Take of CHOCOLATE MOUSSE.
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready of CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Make ready of mini oreo peanut butter cookies.
- Make ready of honey roasted peanuts.
- Take of mini peanut butter cups.
For this chocolate-peanut butter tart, a delicate cookie crust cradles a lighter-than-air peanut-butter mousse and a chocolate ganache topping. I've been making this chocolate-peanut butter tart ever since Rose's book came out-one year before I started Leite's Culinaria! It was a staple of our. For the Peanut Butter Mousse: In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese with sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt on For the Peanut Butter Ganache: Using the microwave or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, heat the chocolate and cream until melted and smooth.
Steps to make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mousse Torte:
- Spray a 9 inch sprinform pan with bakers spray.
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter until well moistened.
- Press onto bottom and sides of springform pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- MAKE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add confectioner's sugar and peanut butter and beat in, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the 2 1/2 cups cold heavy cream until it holds firm peaks.
- Fold 1 cup of this whipped cream into peanut butter mixture to lighten it, then fold in another 1 1/2 of the Whipped cream. Return remaining whipped cream to refrigerator to keep cold.
- Scrape peant butter mousse into frozen crust and smooth top, return to freezer while preparing chocolate mousse.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE LAYER.
- Melt chocolate until smooth either in the microwave or over a double boiler. Cool to room temperature about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove reserved whipped cream from refigerator and if it has deflated beat it a few seconds to revive its shape then fold about 1 cup of it into the chocolate to lighten it.
- Add this mixture to the remaining whipped cream and fold together until uniform in color.
- Remove pan from freezer and add chocolate mousse on top of peanut butter mousse. Smooth top. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Heat cream just until hot, pour over chocolate in a bowl. Let sit 1 minute and then stir until smooth, stir in vanilla. Allow to cool 15 minutes..
- Remove sides of sprinform pan by running a thin knife around edges of mousse and release sides of pan.pour chocolate over top of torte.
- Add garnishes of mini cookies honey roasted peanuts and sliced peanut butter cups while choclate is wet so they dtick. Refigerate at least 1 hour before slicing..
To make the peanut butter mousse: In a large bowl using a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until fluffy and Fill each jar with two alternating layers of peanut butter mousse and chocolate ganache. My love of the chocolate-peanut butter combination continues to grow every day and this took it to a new level. I'll admit I was a bit worried that the peanut butter flavor would be too strong, but the mousse is lightened up nicely with the whipped cream so the filling is rich and silky. The peanut butter mousse is added first, allowed to firm up a bit so that the next layer can be added, then the chocolate mousse tops it off. How do you think your Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cake would freeze?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food peanut butter and chocolate mousse torte recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mousse Torte: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.