Peanut Butter Pie. Peanut butter lovers, these pies are for you! Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. The Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is hardcore joy for the serious dessert-lover.
Things are hard, but unfancy peanut butter pie is not. This homemade Peanut Butter Pie is made from scratch with just a few ingredients and will have everyone coming back for seconds! The idea of a peanut butter pie first entered my psyche when I watched The Joy Luck Club.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Peanut Butter Pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Peanut butter lovers, these pies are for you! Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. The Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is hardcore joy for the serious dessert-lover.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Pie:
- Take 1 of 8oz Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- Make ready 1 of 1/2 – 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Cool Whip (regular sized tubs).
- Take 1 of Mini Chocolate Chips (optional).
- Get 1 of Graham Cracker Crust.
Despite my obsession with peanut butter pie, I didn't actually try it until years later. We loved the results, and since it makes two peanut butter pies, you can share one with a friend and keep the other for yourself. Furtherore, this easy peanut butter pie tastes just rich and creamy as those fancy slices of peanut butter pie that you pay five dollars a piece for at your favorite restaurant! This Peanut Butter Pie is one of the most incredible desserts I've ever eaten.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Pie:
- Combine in a large bowl the room temperature cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter (I use a heaping 1/2 cup since 1 cup over powers the other ingredients in my opinion) and 1 tub of the cool whip. Use your mixer and blend until all combined and creamy..
- After all ingredients are well blended together, dump into the crust and smooth out evenly..
- Take your other tub of cool whip, and spread evenly the desired amount on top..
- Lastly, if you want to you can put your mini chocolate chips on top. (My husband told me to take a picture cause he thought it looked pretty lol I agree!).
- I hope u enjoy as much as we do!.
It has a creamy, luscious texture and a rich peanut butter flavor. This recipe is so good that it's almost mean for me to post it. Enjoy peanut butter pie for Thanksgiving ~ if you live too far away ~ here is our recipe just for you! This unbelievably creamy Peanut Butter Pie with Peanut Butter Filled Cookie Crust is going to be your new favorite dessert! To lighten this pie, I used Better n' Peanut Butter which I usually buy at Trader Joe's, but you can Now, I can't even imagine how many points a traditional peanut butter pie would be, my guess is a lot!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food peanut butter pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Peanut Butter Pie: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!