Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich.
Foods That Make You Happy
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried peanut butter & banana sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried peanut butter & banana sandwich using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich:
- Prepare 4 slice of bread (slightly dried out works best).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter, room temperature.
- Take 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 of banana, sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Instructions to make Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich:
- Heat pan over medium heat..
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread..
- On the other side of two of the slices, spread peanut butter leaving a little room near edges to prevent leaking..
- Place slices with the peanut butter in pan butter (not peanut butter) side down..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on each then layer bananas then honey and top with other slices of bread..
- Let cook for 2 minutes then turn and cook for an additional 2 minutes..
- Remove from pan then serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fried peanut butter & banana sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.