Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce.
chicken gyros with tzatziki sauce, Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken gyros with tzatziki sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts – cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic – minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Take dash of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of pita bread.
- Take of Sauce.
- Make ready 10 oz of yogurt – plain.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumber – peeled and roughly chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic – minced.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce:
- Prepare sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a food processor and blending until creamy. Place in refrigerator until ready for use..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add all remaining ingredients (except chicken and pita)..
- Once heated, add chicken and cook until done (no longer pink)..
- Serve on warm pita bread with lettuce and sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken gyros with tzatziki sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
With regards to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. In addition before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce: By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.