turkey casserole, Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Turkey Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Get 3 cups of macaroni or rotini.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of tspn cumin.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 (16 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 1.5 cups of cheese.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Take 1 package of white mushrooms.
Steps to make Turkey Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook 3 cups of pasta according to directions. Drain and place back into pot. Mix together with sour cream, season with salt and pepper..
- In large saucepan sautee onion, bell pepper, mushroom and garlic until tender. Add turkey, season well and cook thoroughly..
- Add tomato sauce..
- Layer pasta first.
- Then turkey mixture.
- Then cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro and serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkey casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Turkey Casserole: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.