Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health
These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse certain illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked garlic parmesan potato wedges. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked garlic parmesan potato wedges using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:
- Make ready 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- Take 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 2 teaspoons salt
- Get 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Get 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Take Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
Instructions to make Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.(I used my air fryer and moved them around though out the cooking times)
- Notes- this was so easy. I washed the potatoes, cut them, put them in a bowl, and drizzled with Olive oil, and tossed in my seasoning I didn’t have fresh Parmesan cheese I had some Parmesan in a container that I use for spaghetti,I just used that, and mixed with my hands. I used my air fryer, turned out awesome, I would of went more dark and crispy, but I didn’t want it to look Burnt in my picture.
So One of the best points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are in. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential changes in your life. When your body stops working right, you can’t get a new body. You have to look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot work properly if it does not receive adequate nutrition.