Gyro Meat W/Tzatziki Sauce.
gyro meat w/tzatziki sauce, Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Gyro Meat W/Tzatziki Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Gyro Meat W/Tzatziki Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook gyro meat w/tzatziki sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gyro Meat W/Tzatziki Sauce:
- Make ready of Gyro Meat.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Take 1/2 of large sweet onion finely grated.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- Get 1 tbsp of za'atar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Montreal seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of Greek yogurt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
- Take 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 of cucumber seeded, grated and drained.
Instructions to make Gyro Meat W/Tzatziki Sauce:
- Mix all gyro meat ingredients together in large mixing bowl and let sit overnight. If you don't have or like Montreal seasoning use salt and pepper to your taste. I just happen to prefer Montreal seasoning over plan salt and pepper on red meat..
- Blitz the meat mixture in a food processor to get to a fine consistency. I had to do it in 4 batches in my processor. Once it's all done press into a well greased meatloaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight..
- Steps 1 and 2 can all be all in one day. I just took the approach of letting the meat marinade and also resting to firm up after blitzing. Chili always tastes better the next day so why not gyro meat..
- Mix all the ingredients together for the Tzatziki sauce except the cucumber. Let sit overnight to allow the dried spices rehydrate a bit and flavor the yogurt. Don't over do the seasoning at the beginning because the flavors will intensify, if to strong more yogurt can be added..
- Pre heat the oven to 400°. Add the grated and drained cucumber to the tzatziki sauce..
- Bake the gyro meat covered for 15 minutes then uncover and bake for another hour. Keep an eye on it to make sure the meat doesn't get too much color, recover if needed to finishing cooking..
- Drain the fat off and let the gyro meat rest for a few minutes. Stand on a cutting board lengthwise and shave off what you're going to eat right away..
- Serve on homemade pitas with the tzatziki sauce and spinach pie on the side!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food gyro meat w/tzatziki sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
In terms of sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Gyro Meat W/Tzatziki Sauce: For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.