Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread.
greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread, The Food Items You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread:
- Get 350 g of Diced pork.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready of Salt and black pepper.
- Take of Greek Olive oil.
- Make ready of Greek yogurt.
- Get of Flatbread.
- Prepare of Wooden skewers soaked in water.
- Make ready of For the salad: Red onion, mixed olives, tomatoes, feta, cucumber, drizzle of Greek olive oil, sprinkle of Dried Oregano, salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread:
- In a bowl marinade the pork with the dried oregano, fresh rosemary, juice of half a lemon, paprika, yogurt, salt and pepper and a dash of Greek olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least a couple of hours..
- Heat fan oven to 180 degrees. Uncover your marinated pork, give it a stir and leave it for 15 minutes at room temperature. Get your pre-soaked skewers and thread the marinated pork on to them, making sure that each piece of pork settles gently against each other to allow it to breathe. Brush on any marinade you have left in the bowl and place in the pre-heated oven turning a couple of times for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked right through..
- In the meantime assemble your Greek salad. Remove the souvlaki from the oven, let it rest for 10 minutes and serve with your Greek Salad and flatbread..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread: Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.