Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods
Nearly all grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lebanese style wings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Style Wings is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lebanese Style Wings is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lebanese style wings using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Style Wings:
- Prepare 12-18 full wings
- Take First marinade
- Take 2/3 cup vinegar (red wine, rice, apple cider)
- Get 1 teaspoon allspice
- Get 1 teaspoon cumin
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make ready Second marinade
- Take 1 cup olive oil (see story)
- Get 3/4 cup lemon juice
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Make ready 2 teaspoons salt
Steps to make Lebanese Style Wings:
- Place your wings in a bowl, after doing any prep required (clean, pat dry, etc.)
- Mix first marinade. Use a blender, trust me, you have to use the blender for the second one anyway.
- Mix chicken with marinade. Mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes before the next step.
- Put the second marinade ingredients in your blender
- Blend it up, should look like milk and thicken somewhat
- Mix this into your chicken
- Mix well, no, do not empty the first marinade before adding the second.
- Allow to sit a minimum of 4 hours. I actually did this the night before, let it sit all day.
- I cooked mine in my air fryer, 2 batches. Brush more marinade on at the half way point.
- CAUTION, the marinade must cook fully, since it was in contact with raw chicken. I don't know if this adds that much to the end result, skip it if you prefer. It most likely plays a more important part if actually grilling.
- I cooked each batch about 25 minutes at 400 F (highest setting on my air fryer)
So One good thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot get a healthy body. You should look after your health while you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to function at its best levels.