Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, paratha toasted sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paratha toasted sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Paratha toasted sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life.
The potato toast sandwich recipe is a very famous sandwich recipe in India. It is made in many ways. This delicious and nutritious recipe is prepared with simple aloo masala. Plain paratha, triangle paratha is very popular indian flat bread recipe, learn triangle plain paratha folding technique with easy step by step How to make plain triangle paratha.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paratha toasted sandwich using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paratha toasted sandwich:
- Make ready for paratha dough
- Get 3 Bowls Wheat Flour
- Take 3/4 Cup Curd
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Oil
- Get 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- Get 1 Tsp Oregano
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Get 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Take as required Water to knead a soft dough
- Make ready for stuffing
- Take 2 Potatoes Boiled (Smashed)
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp Dabeli Masala
- Take 1 Tsp Coriander (Chopped)
- Take 1/2 Bowl Cucumber (Slices)
- Take 1/2 Bowl Tomato (Slices)
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl Carrot (Slices)
- Get 2 Tbsp Butter
- Get 3 Tbsp Green Chutney
- Take 3 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Get 1 Tsp Chat Masala
A toasted sandwich maker is a great investment for your kitchen, and there are a During testing, we kept it fair by first cooking the classic cheese and tomato sandwich, followed by ham and cheese to. Sandwiches are quick and easy to make. In spite of having a handful of ingredients, you can whip up delicious. Make the most out of summer vegetables with this roasted vegetable toasted ciabatta sandwich.
Steps to make Paratha toasted sandwich:
- Take all dry ingredients for Paratha dough in a container. Add curd, oil and knead a soft dough adding required quantity of water. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll round parathas. Cut them into square shapes as per the size of your toaster.
- Roast this parathas on low flame.
- Take Boiled Potatoes, add dabeli masala, Coriander and mix properly.
- Take two paratha slices. Apply green chutney on one slice and Tomato ketchup on other slice.
- Apply some butter on the toaster sides. Put a thin layer of potato stuffing on the slices
- Put one slice in a toaster after adding the potato stuffing. Place Cucumber slices, Tomato slices on it and sprinkle some chat masala. Place Carrot slices on it. Add put the second slice with Tomato ketchup and potato stuffing over it.
- Toast this paratha sandwich in an electric toaster. Or can be made in a Toaster on gas
- Hot toasted Sandwiches are ready to serve
In spite of having a handful of ingredients, you can whip up delicious. Make the most out of summer vegetables with this roasted vegetable toasted ciabatta sandwich. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn and take it out when it is lightly toasted and the butter and cheese. Veg masala toast sandwich is another way I make sandwiches at home. These are more filling than the other plain The veg masala toast sandwich is served with green chutney and tomato sauce.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will discover that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paratha toasted sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!