Nutella Banana French Toast Roll-ups.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nutella banana french toast roll-ups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nutella Banana French Toast Roll-ups is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Nutella Banana French Toast Roll-ups is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nutella banana french toast roll-ups using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Banana French Toast Roll-ups:
- Take 10 slices of bread.
- Get 3/4 cup of Nutella or any chocolate spread.
- Prepare 2 of banana thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Nutella Banana French Toast Roll-ups:
- Trim edges of bread and roll thin using rolling pin.
- Generously apply Nutella all over. You can always increase or decrease the reduce quantity of Nutella as per taste.
- Place thinly sliced bananas on top.
- Tightly roll the bread slice. Repeat until all slices are completed.
- Whisk egg, milk and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Heat tawa with butter.
- Coat bread rolls with egg mixture.
- Shallow fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Serve as is or top with chocolate syrup/ cinnamon sugar/ icing sugar.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nutella banana french toast roll-ups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Nutella Banana French Toast Roll-ups: As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!