Blueberry Crumble Pie.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, blueberry crumble pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Crumble Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Blueberry Crumble Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have blueberry crumble pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Crumble Pie:
- Make ready 1 of sheet Frozen pie crust.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Make ready 900 grams of Bluberries (frozen is okay).
- Prepare 100 ml of White sugar.
- Get 50 ml of Corn starch.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready of Crumble Topping.
- Make ready 200 ml of Cake flour.
- Prepare 66 ml of White sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 120 grams of Unsalted butter, chilled.
Steps to make Blueberry Crumble Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Mix the filling ingredients in a bowl until the dry ingredients are well incorporated..
- Prepare the crumble topping: Combine all of the ingredients except for the butter, and mix well. Finely cube the butter, add it to the mixture, and mix well..
- Layer a pie pan with the frozen pie sheet, pierce with a fork, then pour in the filling. Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the top..
- Bake for 1 hour in the 180℃ oven..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food blueberry crumble pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it can help improve your mood also!
Blueberry Crumble Pie: So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!