Raspberry Crumble Bars.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, raspberry crumble bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Raspberry Crumble Bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Raspberry Crumble Bars is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook raspberry crumble bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Crumble Bars:
- Take 3/4 c of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Make ready 1 c of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 c of Old Fashioned Whole-Rolled Oats.
- Take Pinch of Salt.
- Take 1-12 oz of Raspberry Preserves (without seeds).
- Get 1/2 c of Nuts (Almonds or Pecans).
Instructions to make Raspberry Crumble Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside..
- In large microwave safe bowl, add butter and heat in microwave for 1 minute to melt..
- Add sugars, vanilla, and whisk to combine..
- Add flour, oats, salt, and stir to combine. Mixture will have some larger, well-formed crumble pieces as well as some sandier, dryer bits. Set 1/3 of mixture aside for later..
- Transfer remaining mixture to prepared pan, and using spatula or your fingers, hard-pack the mixture to create an even, smooth, flat crust..
- Evenly spread the raspberry preserves over the crust making sure there's complete coverage..
- Evenly sprinkle with the reserved heaping cup crumble topping mixture..
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until edges are set and center has just set and is lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food raspberry crumble bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Raspberry Crumble Bars: See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.