Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
chicken enchilada casserole, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchilada casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Make ready of Casserole.
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of mushroon soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 can of of milk.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Take 1 can of olives.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- Make ready 6 of flour tortillas.
- Make ready 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- Get 1 of cheese enough to layer.
- Take 1 of season as you like.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Sauteed chicken, onion pepper and add spices,.
- Separate dish mix both soups and milk, drain juice from rotel, add rotel to soup mixture. Stir..
- Add chicken to soup mixture..
- Spray 9 x 13 dish with olive spray. Layer 2 tortillas on bottom, spoon mixture add cheese, repeat 3 times, don't forget the olives on top. Heat oven 350 bake 30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole: For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.