Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker orange chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Orange Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker orange chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Make ready 1.5-2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs/Breasts
- Get 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- Take 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Ground Red(Cayenne) Pepper
- Get 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Take 1-2 cups Peppers, chopped up
- Prepare 1-2 cups chopped carrots
- Get 1 cup Orange Marmalade
- Get 2 tbsp Aminos Acid/Soy sauce
- Take 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Prepare 1-2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Take 1-2 Cup Broccoli, or more if you like
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Dice the chicken up into 1 inch pieces. Place the chicken into a medium bowl.
- Add the corn starch, curry powder and cayenne pepper onto the chicken, then mix until evenly coated. Personally, I use my hands to mix it together.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat, coat with the coconut oil, then added the chicken. Heat each side for about 5 minutes, until the pink is gone. Place the chicken into the slow cooker, along with the carrots and peppers. Mix the peppers into the pot. Please use a slow cooker liner
- In a small bowl, add the orange marmalade, aminos acid, rice wine vinegar, ground ginger, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Stir to mix. Pour onto the chicken in the slow cooker. Close the lid, set the temperature to low, and the timer to 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add the broccoli to the slow cooker. Stir it, then put the cover back onto the slow cooker. Once again, set the temperature to low and the timer to 30 minutes.
You will find that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Almost all berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already realize that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. The first thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker orange chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!