Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls.
mini pig peanut cinnamon rolls, A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini pig peanut cinnamon rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls:
- Get 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
Instructions to make Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined and set aside..
- In a large bow mix peanut butter and milk then slowly add dry mixture..
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge cut the dough into inch wide strips (I used a pizza cutter)..
- Roll the strips along the long end to form the ‘roll’ shape..
- Bake for 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mini pig peanut cinnamon rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls: For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.