Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, marshmallow-filled banana cupcakes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have marshmallow-filled banana cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes:
- Get 3/4 cup of Shortening or butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of Mashed ripe bananas.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extrat.
- Make ready 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Softened butter (filling).
- Make ready 2 cup of Marshmallow creme (filling).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Confectioners sugar (filling).
Instructions to make Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 375?F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper or foil liners..
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition..
- Fill prepared cups two-thirds full. Bake 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely..
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat butter, marshmallow creme and confectioners sugar until smooth. Using a sharp knife, cut a 1 inch circle by 1 inch deep, in top of each cupcake. Carefully remove cut portions and seta side. Fill cavity with about 1 teaspoon filling. Replace tops, pressing down lightly. Dollop or pipe remaining filling over tops. Dust with confectioners sugar..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food marshmallow-filled banana cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.