Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine.
You can cook Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine
- Prepare of Chicken:.
- It’s 1 of Red Apple Peeled Cored & Coarsely Sliced Preferably Honeycrisp or Gala,.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion Coarsely Sliced,.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic,.
- You need 500 g of Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,Butterflied & Halved,.
- Prepare 6 oz of Alce Nero's Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar,.
- It’s 1 TSP of English Mustard Powder,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- It’s Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare of Sea Salt, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference.
- You need of White Pepper, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference.
- You need of Salad:.
- It’s 1 Handful of Carrot Shredded,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Red Chili Deseeded Finely Diced,.
- You need 1 Handful of Coriander Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Alce Nero's Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Roasted Sesame Oil,.
- You need of Maple Syrup Preferably Grade 'A', 1 TSP Adjust To Preference.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need of Tartine:.
- You need 8 Slices of Rye Bread / Sourdough,.
- Prepare of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, A Drizzle.
Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine instructions
- Prepare the chicken. Add apple, onion, garlic, chicken, Alce Nero's apple cider vinegar, paprika, mustard, mushroom, salt and pepper into the crock pot or slow cooker. *Do not peel the garlic. The shell or skin will protect the garlic from being burnt.* Cook for 5 to 6 hrs until the chicken is almost falling apart; the chicken can be pulled easily..
- Remove the chicken and transfer onto a plate. Shred the chicken with 2 forks. Transfer the shredded chicken into a large bowl. Add in the apple, onion and all the liquid from the crock pot or slow cooker. Squeeze the garlic outta shell or skin. Mix to combine well..
- Final taste and adjust for seasoning. Give it a final stir and set aside until ready to use. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the salad. In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together until well combined. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Assemble the tartine. Drizzle Alce Nero's olive oil onto the bread. Toast the bread in a skillet until lightly browned and crispy. Transfer the toasted bread onto serving plate. Spoon the chicken onto the the bread. Lastly top it off with the salad. Serve immediately..