cinnamon roll, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Cinnamon Roll is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon Roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon roll using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Roll:
- Get 500 g of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Instant Yeast.
- Get 350 ml of Warm Water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Make ready 100 g of Butter.
- Get 100 g of Castor Sugar.
Steps to make Cinnamon Roll:
- Mix 250g, salt, and yeast.
- Add warm water then stir until smooth.
- Close the dough with lift or plastic wrap and let it rest in warm place for 30 minute.
- Chill the dough in the fridge overnight.
- Mix the dough with the rest of flour and oil then knead it until smooth and elastic (add more flour if the dough still sticky).
- Let it rest for 30 minute or double in size.
- Knead the dough then flat it with rolling pin.
- Mix cinnamon, butter, and sugar.
- Spread the mixture on the dough evenly with 1cm space at the edge.
- Roll the dough.
- Cut the dough into pieces with the same size.
- Line the dough on the baking tray as tight as possible.
- Let the dough rise for another 30 minute or double in size.
- Bake on 200 degree Celsius for 15 minute.
- Cool it down then ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Cinnamon Roll: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.