Cinnamon date pecan rolls. Back to Cinnamon-Date-Pecan Rolls with Maple Glaze. Learn how to make these amazing homemade caramel pecan sticky buns!! Soft and light cinnamon rolls covered in a sticky and gooey caramel sauce and loaded.
Loaded with cinnamon sugar, juicy shredded apples, and crunchy pecans. Topped with cream cheese icing, these rolls are what dreams are made of. These decadent Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls can be made the night before and baked fresh in the morning!
cinnamon date pecan rolls, Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Back to Cinnamon-Date-Pecan Rolls with Maple Glaze. Learn how to make these amazing homemade caramel pecan sticky buns!! Soft and light cinnamon rolls covered in a sticky and gooey caramel sauce and loaded.
Cinnamon date pecan rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cinnamon date pecan rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon date pecan rolls using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon date pecan rolls:
- Get of (Dough).
- Make ready 1 package of dry yeast.
- Make ready 1 cup of warm milk (120 -130 degrees).
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter melted.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Make ready of (filling).
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Get 1/3 cup of butter soft.
- Prepare 6 of med dated pitted and diced.
- Prepare of TOPPING (it goes on the bottom).
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
Topped with delicious caramel cinnamon Cinnamon rolls can seem extremely difficult and challenging, especially if you've never made them be. I'm here to dispel the myth that cinnamon rolls. From the chewy dates and crunchy pecans inside to the buttery and yeasty dough to the maple glaze on top, they make a delicious breakfast with a hot cup of coffee. The rolls rose on schedule; they were pliable to kneading and rolling; they baked up to sweet, golden perfection.
Steps to make Cinnamon date pecan rolls:
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk in a large mixing bowl..
- Add sugar, melted butter, salt, eggs and flour, mix well. *I used the dough hook on my mixer.
- Place in a well greased bowl for about 1.5 hours or until dough doubles in size. Cover with a damp towel..
- Roll dough (adding additional flour if its too sticky) out on a flowered surface about 21 x 16 inches..
- Make the filling by adding the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread the softened butter all over the dough, then sprinkle with the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture, then sprinkle the chopped dates..
- Working carefully, from the long edge roll it tightly to the bottom edge and punch it closed..
- Cut dough in to 15 equal slices..
- Now prepare the topping by melting the butter in a large saute pan, then add the water then the sugar(s) mix well soon as it thickens pout it in the baking pan. (I used an over sized cake pan.).
- Place the slices of dough in 3 rows of 5. spray with food release, then cover with a damp towel and let it raise again to almost double..
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees, place rolls in over and cook approx 20 – 25 mins. They will be med brown on top, but check to make sure their done before removing from oven..
- Once done let them sit about 10 minuted, then turn them over in to a baking pan or serving pan, the bottom will now be the top!.
I included raisins and pecans because I've always loved a little texture in cinnamon rolls. It was a treat to pull the rolls apart and find the mix-ins hiding among ribbons of cinnamon and sugar. Easy Cinnamon Pecan Rolls – You're not going to believe how simple and delicious these are! So that brings me back to these amazing, super Easy Cinnamon Pecan Rolls. Be the first to review this recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon date pecan rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Cinnamon date pecan rolls: Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.