Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake).
kue lapis bunga (flower layer cake), A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kue lapis bunga (flower layer cake) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake):
- Get of Liquid ingredients:.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 500 ml of water.
- Get 300 gr of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of pandan leaves.
- Get of Dry ingredients: (mix together in a bowl).
- Get 250 gr of sago flour.
- Take 125 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Additional ingredient :.
- Get of red food coloring.
Instructions to make Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake):
- Boil all liquid ingredients only until the sugar dissolves. Stir continuously. Remove from the heat. Set aside until it’s warm..
- Gradually pour the warm liquid into a bowl filled with dry ingredients, stirring evenly using a whisk. Strain..
- Divide the batter into two equal parts. Add red food coloring into 1 part. Mix well..
- This is the most important step to do: Cover the lid of the steamer with a kitchen towel to prevent condensation from the lid from falling on to the steamed cake. Fill the steamer with water (below the steaming plate). Cover the steamer with the lid and slowly bring water to boil..
- Prepare the flower mold. Lightly brush the inside of the mold with cooking oil..
- Pour 1 tsp of white batter into the flower molds. Steam for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Pour 3 tsp of red batter into the flower molds. Steam for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Pour 3 tsp of white batter into the flower molds. Steam for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Lastly, pour 3 tsp of red batter into the flower molds. Steam for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat. Let it cool..
- Remove flower layer cake from the molds. Serve it with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Yum 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kue lapis bunga (flower layer cake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake): Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.